Complaint Review: Premium Savings Group

• Reported By:GReeley Colorado
Premium Savings Group
1-866-794-1518 Nationwide U.S.A.

Premium Savings Group Rip-off! Nationwide

All right I believed it, I thought I was getting a credit card, but I'm not. I paid 300 dollars to get ads. Thats what it is. Nothing more. I was expecting to pay 2500 dollars in bills, but I can't because its a fraud. Now I'll probably be kicked out and living in a car. If these people call you DON'T get it.

They will call you offering a credit card from Premium Bank, and then you wait a month, and you get a whole bunch of coupons, and a little letter telling you that the package isnt exactly what you thought you were getting. Granted you can get a refund of all your money minus the 29.99 for shipping, that $270 isnt going to pay all my bills like i wanted the credit card to do. If you have been pulled in from this company email me, Or if you're a lawyer that can help me with a lawsuit then please contact me ASAP. Thank You.

Greeley, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2004 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Savings-Group/nationwide/Premium-Savings-Group-Rip-off-Nationwide-107271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Savings Group