Complaint Review: Premium Savings

• Submitted: Thu, September 09, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, September 09, 2004

• Reported By:San Jose California
Premium Savings
P.O. Box 5133 West Lebanon, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Premium Savings ripoff West Lebanon New Hampshire

Upon discovering this website and coming across many people in the same situation as mine, I have now resigned myself to the fact that I have just been ripped off by Premium Savings. The company debited my acct for 299.50 promising me a $2500 Credit Card in return, thus taking advantage of my current need for financial flexibility and desire to better my credit history. I now cannot reach them and have been waiting for over a month for information that I was supposed to receive within 2 weeks. I was naive and was duped, I hope that my experience prevents people in the future from being as naive as I was. I would like to take any action possible against this shameless organization so anyone in the same situation as mine who is interested in doing something about it, feel free to contact me. Good luck to you all.

Michael
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2004 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Savings/West-Lebanon-New-Hampshire-97784/Premium-Savings-ripoff-West-Lebanon-New-Hampshire-107710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Savings