Complaint Review: Premium Savings

• Submitted: Tue, September 14, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, September 14, 2004

• Reported By:Round Rock Texas
Premium Savings
P.O. Box 5133 West Lebanon, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Premium Savings ripoff they almost got me too thanks to this site! West Lebanon New Hampshire

I just got a call from this company. Sounded like a great deal, but I was skeptical. I asked them to send me the information FIRST and they said they couldn't do that, something about it costing them money. I asked them about their website and they said it is "under construction". The statements that he provided did not address my questions. I wasn't worried about someone else stealing my information or anything like that, I was worried about THEM! He kept telling me that it was all recorded and no one else could access the information - I was like, uh, so? I'm not concered about anyone else.

I just couldn't get enough clear information to say yes, although I wanted to. I told him to call me back in an hour. I wanted to take a moment and do a little research before just handing someone my information and my money.

If he calls me back, which I will be surprised if he does, I'm going to ask him if his momma knows what he's doing. He sounded like a nice guy, but he really needs to find another line of work :)

BTW, thanks to this site and your reports, I was able to save myself and my family from getting RIPPED OFF!

Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2004 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Savings/West-Lebanon-New-Hampshire/Premium-Savings-ripoff-they-almost-got-me-too-thanks-to-this-site-West-Lebanon-New-Hampsh-108301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Savings