Complaint Review: Premium Tickets Cheap, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, June 23, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, June 23, 2010

• Reported By: Steve — Hagerstown Maryland U.S.A.
Premium Tickets Cheap, Inc.
58107 Jeffereon Ridge Dr. Goshen, Indiana United States of America

Premium Tickets Cheap, Inc. Bought tickets to an NFL game. Tried to adjust order. Company won't respond to phones or e-mails to alter purchases. Goshen, Indiana

I purchased NFL tickets. When the confirmation came through, I realized I needed to make change to my order. The confirmation notice listed a Customer Service phone number and e-mail address to address any issues. My problems began when I discovered I tried to contact them. The phone number goes directly to voice mail. Now I find the company will not my phone calls or my e-mails. This purchase was over $400. At prices like that, the least the company could do is respond to customers questions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2010 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Tickets-Cheap-Inc/Goshen-Indiana-/Premium-Tickets-Cheap-Inc-Bought-tickets-to-an-NFL-game-Tried-to-adjust-order-Company-616566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Tickets Cheap, Inc.