Complaint Review: Premium Travel

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: Rhonda — Largo Maryland United States of America
Premium Travel
20825 State Route 410 East #278 Bonney Lake, Washington United States of America

Premium Travel eptravelonline.com How Can these theives continue to rip people off? Bonney Lake, Washington

This certificate was given to me by a company hoping to get new business. I paid the initial fee required ($15.00 taged as the only fee and would be for taxes. After I filled out the form & mailed it I was told I did'nt fill out the form correct OR in time so to take advantage of the offer an additional $23.95 was requested. Once I mailed the money I was again told it was no longer available, so I requested a refund. I was told refunds are mailed on Friday. No refund was was mailed @ the phone # is no longer in service! It's been 2 months! How can they continue to advertise?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Travel/Bonney-Lake-Washington-98391/Premium-Travel-eptravelonlinecom-How-Can-these-theives-continue-to-rip-people-off-Bonney-975027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Travel