Complaint Review: Premium Wheels

• Submitted: Thu, March 24, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, March 24, 2011

• Reported By: SC — Toronto Ontario Canada
Premium Wheels
10731 Yonge St. Richmond Hill, ON Richmond Hill, Ontario United States of America

Premium Wheels Premium Wheels Newkirk Do not buy from this dealer! Richmond Hill, Ontario

Let me tell you about my nightmare with Premium Wheels in the hopes that no one else has to go through the same thing.  Buy from a reputable dealer!

I bought a Jeep in the fall.  2 weeks in and the clutch and transmission are toast.  Any reputable dealer would make repairs within 30 days of a sale.  This dealer is NOT replutable.  When I bought my vehicle there was no history on him.  Now I am finding a stack of people who got ripped off by this guy.

There is a story on them on CTV Consumer Alert called 'buying a lemon'.  He blames me saying I ruined it and that I don't know how to drive.  He lied and said he gave me lessons, tried to talk me out of buying, and told me to get profession instruction.  ALL LIES!

I have to pay $4,000 in repairs then take him to court to get my $ back.  Anyone else who had dealings with this shady dealer, please share so I can show a history of scams and ripoffs from this guy.

And whatever you do - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!  I have no doubt you'll end up regretting it too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2011 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Wheels/Richmond-Hill-Ontario-/Premium-Wheels-Premium-Wheels-Newkirk-Do-not-buy-from-this-dealer-Richmond-Hill-Ontario-709722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Wheels