Complaint Review: Premium White UK order

• Reported By: Gregor — London United Kingdom
Premium White UK order
Bedford UK MK41 0QB Internet United States of America

Premium White UK order Premium White USA Scam/Rip-Off/Beware Internet

Set up with a very flashy website promising a FREE TRIAL of a gel pen teeth whitener - beware there is a repeat charge and a scam company which will rip you off.this was very stressful and took three months to sort out.

I am based in UK - and had to endure a 20 minute phone call to a chargable USA 1-866 number for 20 mins to even get a response.

I then let my credit card company help me out - I was with Lloyds TSB Amex/MC Duo - and they took the charges off and promised to investigate -

I had two charges immediately of 7.42 and 30.50 on the same date - listed on my statement as "Healthy Smile" and "Vibrant Beauty" - so they trade undermany different names - to dodge the officials hunting them down.

i immediately cancelled all future orders -

I also cancelled my credit card and ordered a new one - you must do this immediately!

i then had to get my credit card company to dispute the charge with the retailer - i told them i was 'misled' and that i 'had not authorised the transaction' - and that 'i followed the cancellation policy procedure exactly" - you must use these words with your credit card company and they should take the charge off.

there are also scam set up as fake websites when you go on to google to look at premium white reviews they take you to a fake site that tries to send a virus to your computer - unbelievable - these are professional CONMEN.

Made me so angry and took months to sort out - but hey lesson learned.

I ended up not having to pay tose suckers a penny - and my lovely bank took care of it all eventually - i even got the bloody pen through the post - which is a plastic piece of shit worth about $1.50 - do NOT waste your time!!

I hope this review helps somebody? Unfortunately we can sometimes gte misled and tempted in to offers which is not usually like me at all - and we normally do not read the reviews BEFORE ordering.

anyway i won't be doing it again and hope someone else will track down these evil people ripping off innocents.

thanks for reading

greetings from the UK

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 05:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-White-UK-order/internet/Premium-White-UK-order-Premium-White-USA-ScamRip-OffBeware-Internet-964109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium White UK order