Complaint Review: Premium White

• Submitted: Sun, December 20, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 24, 2010

• Reported By: crosinskis — Illinois United States of America
Premium White

Premium White Simply put, RIP-OFF!! Watch your credit card transactions DAILY!!!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Hello,

My complaint is similar to all others here. My major complaint was the unauthorized membership to some health & fitness club. I'm confident they are not going to try charging me any further because (PEOPLE, TRY THIS for ALL transactions) I did a "print screen" (Ctrl+PrintScreen)of every step of my transaction. I copied and pasted these "pictures" to a document. I also made certain to copy those of my "Live Chat" where I clearly ask about any other charges that I may incur. The answer from the representative was a resounding "NO". (I did this same thing with their disclaimer.) USE THE LIVE CHAT whenever it is available, ask specific questions, copy everything to a separate document. Better yet, stay away from anything that smells even remotely of a scam. If it looks too good to be true, it ISN'T. I know better...haven't done this before, and never will again. In the mean time CHECK YOUR CREDIT CARD transactions daily. Dispute the same day anything hits and your chances of recovering the charge will be much better.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2009 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-White/internet/Premium-White-Simply-put-RIP-OFF-Watch-your-credit-card-transactions-DAILY-Intern-542761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium White

Hello,

AUTHOR: sophie.hamady - (United States of America)

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site, we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return the unused product back to us. We have always honored our 30-day guarantee and will continue to do so.

You can talk to customer support seven days a week. Our U.S.-based help lines are also staffed each and every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order. Simply call us at 866-528-6214 or visit our 24/7 live help at http://www.premiumwhiteultra.com/contactus.php and we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,