Complaint Review: Premium air solutions

• Updated: Sun, May 04, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Mentor Ohio
Premium air solutions
Internet USA

Premium air solutions Don't waste your time with this company! Internet

I purchased a groupon for this company's services and scheduled an appointment three weeks in advance. when I scheduled the appointment I was not given an appointment time but a five hour window.

i have five children and it is extremely difficult to leave pratically a whole day opened but I was anxious to try this service.  I again contacted the company the morning of the appointment hoping they would be able to tell me where I was on the schedule and was very rudely informed the definition of a window time.  I was stunned by the rudeness but went thru the house in order to insure easy access to all vents. After that I waited and waited and not only did they bother not showing up they never even bothered to call.

When I called the company after the five hour window I got a recording. i don't know how this company can claim to be all about customer service. Maybe they need to look up that definition.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2014 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-air-solutions/internet/Premium-air-solutions-Dont-waste-your-time-with-this-company-Internet-1143931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium air solutions