• Report: #851926

• Updated: Sat, March 10, 2012

• Reported By: Lochow2 — Huntington West Virginia United States of America
Premium crickets

Premium crickets Horrible customer service, Internet

I purchased crickets several times from premium crickets. On 2 occasions my order was wrong and on 1 occasion I was billed twice. I contacted allison and the response was the most rude interaction I have ever had with a business. Both times my order was corrected (as I was correct) but it took over a week and several emails. I agree with other review - Allison is so rude that I cannot believe her employers tolerate it. I will never again buy from premium crickets. I buy from (((competitor's name redacted))) or (((redacted))) and have had great service / and great products. Beware of premium crickets.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2012 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-crickets/internet/Premium-crickets-Horrible-customer-service-Internet-851926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium crickets