Complaint Review: PremiumPress

• Submitted: Fri, April 05, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: Danny J — Garden City Michigan
PremiumPress

PremiumPress Customer Support was both lacking and unprofessional, requested a refund for a poor product, Internet

I purchased a copy of the ShopperPress wordpress theme at PremiumPress.com and tried to customize the theme to what I needed, product was promised to me being fully customization and had many issues. When I expressed my issues with support filing a support ticket with their company as per requested by their fake online web chat ops, I did so and was never provided any support for my questions. I proceeded to use their community forums to get support and when the owner Mark Fail didn't like a post that I typed on how I was unhappy with the software he proceeded to just block and ban me from his forums.

Normally when people do not want to provide support or they know their product is junk or even copied off other people they get worried and this is when they lash out on their customers because they are afraid that they may acquire a bad reputation as a seller and I believe in this instance this is what accrued. [continued below]....
..... Mark Fail was very unprofessional in his emails to me after I requested a refund and I'm still waiting on that refund almost 9 days later.

EbayisaJoke on Youtube told me not to do business with any UK companies and he was very correct so I followed up with him on his website EbayBlows.org and was able to find out what products I should be using to make money online. I will never use another UK product again and I'll just continue to drop ship Amazon products to my Ebay buyers and make my profits that way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 02:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PremiumPress/internet/PremiumPress-Customer-Support-was-both-lacking-and-unprofessional-requested-a-refund-for-1040871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PremiumPress