Complaint Review: PremiumReseller.com

• Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: Linsey — Salem Oregon
PremiumReseller.com
1133 Broadway # 706 Internet United States of America

PremiumReseller.com reseller hosting, hosting, shared hosting, cpanel, web hosting, PremiumReseller.com,Premium Reseller Internet, New York

Beware of premiumreseller.com, they will use your account information and name to open account's on the net, we caught them doing it. Months after my account was closed we started getting odd email and $9.99 charges on our credit card. We found it was premiumreseller.com and that when you use a credit card with them they save your credit card information in a non secure server.  I knew I should have used a third party checkout like Paypal or Payza but you think a place is on the up and up and boom there off spending your money as fast as they can open accounts.

We found 2 accounts opened in our name leading back to premiumreseller.com, they used my name, address, credit card info, just everything. We have found 2 charges to our credit card that leads back premiumreseller.com too..

I moved my hosting to TrueCloudHost.com where they only use a third party checkout and no credit card information is needed..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PremiumResellercom/internet/PremiumResellercom-reseller-hosting-hosting-shared-hosting-cpanel-web-hosting-Premi-1045581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PremiumReseller.com