Complaint Review: Premiumreseller.com

• Submitted: Mon, April 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 07, 2008

• Reported By:Erie Pennsylvania
Premiumreseller.com
1133 Broadway # 706 New York, New York U.S.A.

Premiumreseller.com Horrible customer service New York New York

I had signed up with premiumreseller.com a few weeks ago for reseller hosting. I initially had problems with the DNS resolving. I'm quite aware that it takes time for DNS to resolve, however, it took a lot longer than it should have. I've never had these problems with other hosts.

I may have been wrong, but I was yelled at in the support chat where I was called a liar and was wasting their time in all caps. I don't think any customer should be treated like that. I was completely shocked, and immediately canceled my account.

Erin
Erie, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2008 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premiumresellercom/New-York-New-York-10010/Premiumresellercom-Horrible-customer-service-New-York-New-York-324341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premiumreseller.com