Complaint Review: Prepare our documents

• Updated: Wed, January 18, 2012

• Reported By: Mike — virginia beach United States of America
Prepare our documents
20 corporate drive Newport Beach, California United States of America

Prepare our documents Prepare my documents, Docprep 123 They are loan modification scam artists Newport Beach, California

These guys are used car salesman/ woman selling loan modifications. they called my house a couple weeks ago promising they could get me a 2 percent interest rate after telling me i could qualify for a HAMP program all a lie i dont even qualify i refi'd 2 months ago and cassandra said i did. Dont use them. plus everyone in the office has the same name its either smith, and or stone. I think we have some fake names here.. plus there address of 4023 kennett pike wilmington deleware 19807 isn't even a real address if you type it into google its a ups store?.. Ya its more like in California were all the rest of these loan mod scams are targeting people. Watch out do not fall prey. Whatever you decide do not pay upfront fee's use the free services that's what there here for people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2012 11:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prepare-our-documents/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Prepare-our-documents-Prepare-my-documents-Docprep-123-They-are-loan-modification-scam-ar-824956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prepare our documents