Complaint Review: Preplogic

• Submitted: Thu, March 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 26, 2009

• Reported By:Butler Wisconsin
Preplogic
1300 N. Westshore Blvd., Ste. 125 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Preplogic ,Preplogic does not honor their promotions or giftcards Tampa Florida

I purchased a practice exam from Preplogic as part of a promotion where I would receive a $155 rebate towards an exam voucher. Part of the promotion said that I could not send in the rebate until 30 days after the purchase, which I followed. I sent in my rebate after 30 days, and waited an additional two months without receiving my rebate. I called them up, and they claimed that that had never received my rebate, but were still willing to honor my rebate. They then sent me my gift card, which I received about 3-4 weeks later.

Two months later I decided to redeem that gift card online to purchase my exam voucher, and their website says that the giftcard is expired, and that I had to redeem it within 90 days. I am holding all of the paperwork in my hands, and there is absolutely nothing in that paperwork that says it has any kind of expiration date. I looked online and found that there are dozens of other people that had both of the same issues that I have. Preplogic claims that their rebates were never received, and then would not honor their giftcards after receiving them. I also called Preplogic back several days in a row before I could actually get a live person on the phone. That person told me that it was clearly stated in the paperwork (which it isn't in there at all) about the expiration date. I was also told that I was "out of luck", and that I was not going to receive my $155 towards the exam voucher. I asked to talk to a supervisor about this and my request was denied. I feel very ripped off.

I would have never made this purchase in the first place if I knew that I would not get my $155 rebate. I also made sure to carefully read all paperwork and follow all instructions carefully to avoid any kind of situation like this.

Irukandji
Butler, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2009 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Preplogic/Tampa-Florida-33607/Preplogic-Preplogic-does-not-honor-their-promotions-or-giftcards-Tampa-Florida-437854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Preplogic