Complaint Review: Prescott House

• Reported By: -- — houston Texas
Prescott House
214 N Arizona Ave Prescott, Arizona USA

Prescott House P houseTreatment center for men SCAM Prescott Arizona

The prescott house is a terrible treatment center.  If your considering going ask why they do not have a refund policy.

I spoke to a salesman on the phone who said the facility was nice including a gym and other outdoor facilities.  This was a lie.

When I first arrived I was treated poorly by the intake staff who appeared disgruntled and rude.  The I paid $30,00 for 2 months and expected somewhat better treatment and respect.

The room was disgusting and I shared it with a totaly insane person who muttered "I feel fear" constantly.

My roommate tattled on me all the time for reading a book not making my bed ect.  This had nothing in my opinion to treatment just a bizzarre set of rules that included financial penalties.

We were required to wake up early and go to aa meetings then clean then go to group sessions that were run by unlicenced counselors.

Strikes me as very high profit margins especially when I asked for a refund when I was ready to leave for the unused portion and they said no they dont give refunds.

So I paid $30,000 to go to aa meetings that cost $1.00 and stay in a nasty room with young kids that dont want to be there.

There was a kid that was drunk and wielded a knife at a bunch of people

This still wasnt grounds for a refund.

Do go here!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prescott-House/-Prescott-Arizona-8630/Prescott-House-P-houseTreatment-center-for-men-SCAM-Prescott-Arizona-1146200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prescott House