Complaint Review: Prescriptiondrugplanet

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2008

• Reported By:severn Maryland
Prescriptiondrugplanet
Prescriptiondrugplanet.com Internet U.S.A.

Prescriptiondrugplanet.com - PDP does not send medication I ordered back on 8/8/07 kept giving me excusses of back order,transfered to different pharmacy's.No answer as of 1/3/08. Internet

PDP did not send my medication which was a refill.I placed this refill back on 8/8/07.The refill prior to this order,took approx.2months to receive.I was use to the excusses they would give me from backorders,finding new pharmacy's,refill is @ pharmacy waiting to be filled ,there is approx 30to5o customers ahead of me.They would say they only send out a few a day that was why the order was taking so long.I called them several times getting a few different reasons for the delay.So i decided not to call for a few months.The order never showed up as of 2/5/08.PDP was a good online pharmacy until the middle of 07(may or june).I never thought PDP would turn out to be a bunch of theives.

Erikl
severn, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2008 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prescriptiondrugplanet/internet/Prescriptiondrugplanetcom-PDP-does-not-send-medication-I-ordered-back-on-8807-kept-gi-307319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prescriptiondrugplanet