Complaint Review: Presidential Pools

• Reported By: Steven — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Presidential Pools
525 East Baseline Rd. Internet United States of America

Presidential Pools Failure to Honor Warranty Internet

DO NOT BUY A PRESIDENTIAL POOL! My pool was completed late September in 2006, and my electrical system failed late june
of the year. I called them and they initially told me my warranty was only good for 2 years. After researching my
information given at the time of purchase, I realized that my underground electrical system warranty was good for five
years. I advised them of this, and after much run around, they agreed to have their contracted electrician come out
and replace the wire. The pool electrical system worked for eight hours, and once again failed. I advised Presidential
Pools of this situation, and they told me they would give me a bid. When the electrician called me, I realized that the
bid was for me to pay for the repairs. I advised them that part of the repair was under warranty, and he told me
that this happens alot, and that I or a landscaper probably dented the rigid underground conduit while working on the
yard. I advised him, that nobody has ever dug in any of the areas that the rigid pipe was in. I also advised him
that all backyard structures where in place prior to Presidential placing my pool. After talking to a few people that
service pools, I was advised that it is rare for an electrical system to fail at five years. I was told that the
decking that Presidential put in when the pool was built, probably settled and caused the issue. When I began to dig
to see if I could find a dent, I found lots of construction debris from the construction of the pool, buried close to
pipes. Therefore, because Presidential does not honor their warranties, and obviously does sub-standard work, I am
recommending to all my friends, aquantances, and anyone else I can reach, not to purchase a pool from their company
to avoid the problems and expenses I am currently experiencing

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2011 10:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Presidential-Pools/internet/Presidential-Pools-Failure-to-Honor-Warranty-Internet-754996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Presidential Pools