Complaint Review: President's Choice MasterCard

• Updated: Sun, January 31, 2010

• Reported By: jsk7 — London Ontario Canada
President's Choice MasterCard
Scarborough, Ontario United States of America

President's Choice MasterCard PC MasterCard ,owned by CIBC bank, Balance Transfer Ripoff Scarborough, Ontario

*Author of original report: Case resolved

*Author of original report: Please correct

On or about November 12, 2009 I received a telemarketing call from PC Mastercard with a balance transfer offer (of 1.9%).

I gave the telemarketer my TD Visa credit card number and the amount of $3175.

This amount was charged to my PC Mastercard, but it did not appear on my TD Visa.

Upon further investigation, the telemarketing representative mixed up the numbers and my $3175 was transferred to someone else's TD Visa card.

PC Mastercard is supposed to record all telemarketing calls, so they should review the call and fire this agent.

I have spoken to supervisors at PC Mastercard - Graham X29 and Eric W26 (they will not provide their last names) to no avail. This has gone on over 2 months and has not been cleared up.

I have called them countless times and am told it may take several more weeks. I was even told by a representative (with bad English) that they would call me and inform me of their "decision" to return my money (that they stole or transferred to the wrong account.)

I am out $3175 and am still expected to make payments on my PC MasterCard.

Someone help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2010 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Presidents-Choice-MasterCard/Scarborough-Ontario-/Presidents-Choice-MasterCard-PC-MasterCard-owned-by-CIBC-bank-Balance-Transfer-Ripoff-S-559821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on President's Choice MasterCard

Case resolved

AUTHOR: jsk7 - (Canada)

This company has refunded my $3175 plus refunded some interest (not much).
This has taken an awfully long time and created a great deal of stress. I
don't think I have been compensated adequately.

I will never take a telemarketing call from this company again.

They are totally unprofessional.

Please correct

AUTHOR: jsk7 - (Canada)

PC MasterCard is located in Canada, not USA. Please correct this.