Complaint Review: Pressa Bella

• Submitted: Fri, April 13, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, April 13, 2007

• Reported By:Sunfield Michigan
Pressa Bella
pressabella.com Wallngford, Conneticut U.S.A.

Pressa Bella ripoff dishonnest automated phone system proceedures Wallngford Conneticut

I placed and order for two of their irons that they advertised on TV. On their automated phone system, they further offer a free $25.00 gift card for gas and a $25.00 gift card for WalMart. If I cancel within 21 days then my credit card will not be billed $14.95 for each to continue in the programs, one being Passport to Fun and I didn't get the name of the other. I was given phone numbers to cancel them and one phone number worked for one, but for the other, it did not. They only give the phone number one time. I called customer service for Pressa Bella at 1-800-648-8891 but they do not know about the offers, as that is a company that takes their orders. Like one hand does not know what the other is doing! I was told I could not cancel the order untill the order was processed in 24-72 hours, while another girl I spoke to there said 24 hours to 48 hours, before it's processed, and with it being Friday, I would have to call back on Monday.

It will take two weeks before I would get the irons and by that time the programs that were offered for free trials will have been going on. I wanted to cancel these programs, as I don't care about the free gift cards if I am getting rocked into something, but i did not have that option, and now I want to cancel the irons also, because I am skeptical about the whole matter. If they ship everything it will cost me shipping charges of $19.95 each for the two irons and $9.95 each for two smaller free irons, that totals $59.80, just to send them to me and I would lose that expense plus have additional shipping costs to send it all back. I was also not given a confirmation number, as well. This is very dishonest. I read people are having all kinds of problems with the Passport to Fun Co. which is one of the free offers to try out.

Marlene
Sunfield, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2007 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pressa-Bella/-Wallngford-Conneticut/Pressa-Bella-ripoff-dishonnest-automated-phone-system-proceedures-Wallngford-Conneticut-243825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pressa Bella