Complaint Review: Pressler And Pressler - Palisades Collection - Asta Funding - New Jersey Judicial System

• Submitted: Mon, June 25, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, June 25, 2007

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
16 Wing Drive, Cedar Knolls NJ 07927 Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey U.S.A.

Pressler And Pressler - Palisades Collection - Asta Funding - New Jersey Judicial System inflated a debt that was charged off from $300 to $4,000.00 Englewood Cliffs New Jersey

ok where do I start. Providian, Palisades Collection LLC, and Providian have inflated an alleged debt from $300.00 which was the limit on my credit card to almost $4,000.oo. Oh and get this Pressler and Pressler should know that it is illegal to violate the Usuary Statutes of New York or New Jersey possibly even criminal. It is basically why LoanSharking is illegal. I am in the process of getting this vacated. They levied my Commerce/New Jersey account while I was living in New York another state. I know something about the law but I really need help taking care of these guys. When I called Pressler and Pressler for their fax number the woman gave me an abusive attitute just for that. I would think it would be easy to get it vacated if I include the judgement entered against Pressler and Pressler and that Orazio Lembo guy who sold them bank account numbers.

Any advice from people who have dealt with these thugs would be greatly appreciated. Oh, Palisades Collection LLC and Asta Funding are the same people. I also have something from the judge after I moved from New Jersey. The judge threathened to take my property at my former address in New Jersey and auction it off to settle the debt. Are these people on something.

Linda
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2007 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pressler-And-Pressler-Palisades-Collection-Asta-Funding-New-Jersey-Judicial-System/Englewood-Cliffs-New-Jersey-07632/Pressler-And-Pressler-Palisades-Collection-Asta-Funding-New-Jersey-Judicial-System-i-256765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pressler And Pressler - Palisades Collection - Asta Funding - New Jersey Judicial System