Complaint Review: Pressler & Pessler - New Century Financial - Bruner's

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 06, 2009

• Reported By:Bordentown, New Jersey
Pressler & Pessler - New Century Financial - Bruner's
16 Wing Drive Cedar Knolls, New Jersey U.S.A.

Pressler & Pressler - New Century Financial, Bruner's Fraudulent Civil Suit, Wage Garnishment for goods never received,Irrational phone calls Cedar Knolls New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Pressler & Pressler *IS* Linked To New Century Financial Via LEE PRESSLER

Eight years ago I purchased furniture. The furniture took two months to be delivered. When it arrived, I rejected the delivery because the goods were the wrong color. I rescheled another date for the delivery of the proper items, and they were damaged upon the second delivery attempt.

I called the furniture company to cancel the order, and they wanted to charge me a restocking fee for the furniture. I felt like I was not responsible for their mistakes between the warehouse and the delivery personnel, and the furniture company refused to take away the restocking fee.

It is now eight years later, and I got slapped with a civil lawsuit by Pressler & Pressler for this restocking fee. The point is that now they are claiming that I owe $1,200.00.

This is outrageous, since I never received notice about this lawsuit until I got a credit report and it was listed. The mail was being sent to the old address which I moved from two years ago.

I tried calling Pressler & Pressler, and the paralegal who answered the phone, was adamant about this debt and refused to hear me out. All he said is that it a civil matter and that my wages will be garnished. I feel this is outrageous and wrong above all. Pure fraudulent activity, and they think they can get away with it because they are a collection firm with so-called attorneys.

As a citizen and a contributing member of socity this has got to stop. Not here in good old USA. We have constitutional rights, and we should exercise them to the fullest extent of the law. This doesn't exclude individuales with claims to having law degrees, while abusing the common citizen. This has got to stop!!!

I am an educator for the last twenty years, and this is pure abuse of our laws and priviledges as citizens. Try doing it to your mother or sister. See how it feels!!

I am just trying to make an honest living teaching our children right from wrong, and most of all how to be "humane". Is this what our future holds for us? I don't remember teaching my students to be crooks, liars, and dishonest.

Are these the type of individuals that are supposed to protect us and help us to interpret our laws? If this is the case, I certainly don't want to be part of this society anymore. Shame on you!

Mag, NJ
Bordentown,, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2008 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pressler-Pessler-New-Century-Financial-Bruners/Cedar-Knolls-New-Jersey-07927/Pressler-Pressler-New-Century-Financial-Bruners-Fraudulent-Civil-Suit-Wage-Garnishm-321479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pressler & Pessler - New Century Financial - Bruner's

Pressler & Pressler *IS* Linked To New Century Financial Via LEE PRESSLER

AUTHOR: J_D_NY - (U.S.A.)

For those that only SUSPECT the slimemongers of Pressler & Pressler and New Century Financial are some how linked.... Below you will find a link to the NYS Dept of Corporations....
Please note who is the "Chairman or Chief Executive Officer" of said entity (as filed with NYS)
---------------------------http://appsext8.dos.state.ny.us/corp_public/CORPSEARCH.ENTITY_INFORMATION?p_

NYS Department of State
Division of Corporations
Entity Information

Selected Entity Name: NEW CENTURY FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC.

Selected Entity Status Information Current Entity Name: NEW CENTURY FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC.
Initial DOS Filing Date: JULY 18, 2003
County: ALBANY
Jurisdiction: NEW JERSEY
Entity Type: FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
Current Entity Status: ACTIVE

Selected Entity Address Information DOS Process (Address to which DOS will mail process if accepted on behalf of the entity)

C/O LEXISNEXIS DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INC.
80 STATE ST.
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12207-2543

Chairman or Chief Executive Officer
LEE PRESSLER
110 SOUTH JEFFERSON RD
STE 104
WHIPPANY, NEW JERSEY, 07981

Principal Executive Office
NEW CENTURY FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC.
110 SOUTH JEFFERSON RD
STE 104
WHIPPANY, NEW JERSEY, 07981

Registered Agent
LEXISNEXIS DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INC.
80 STATE ST.