Complaint Review: Pressler & Pressler

• Updated: Mon, October 01, 2012

• Reported By: TinaBna — Navasink New Jersey United States of America
Pressler & Pressler
7 Entin Road Parsippany, New Jersey United States of America

Pressler & Pressler Extortionists! Sleezeballs! Low-Life Pond Scum! Parsippany, New Jersey

I received notice that a judgement was being filed against me for a delinquent credit card.  Having had some financial woes the past decade, I initially assumed it was one of the cards I had prior to my bankruptcy in 2004. I had quite a few cc cards back then but the name on this letter of  judgement and the amount were not the least bit familiar.I looked at all my bankruptcy papers and all my credit report both past and current and there  was no record of my having a BankFirst  account. Bankfirst's accounts were sold to New Century Financial which happens to be owned by who I now think are relatives of Pressler & Pressler. The whole thing stinks. I was beating my brains out wondering how I got myself into another tidalwave when my "aaa haaaaaaaa"moment came.

The internet, (this site especially)  has a wealth of info on these parasites and i intend to get busy and file a formal complaint with my state's AG.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pressler-Pressler/Parsippany-New-Jersey-07054/Pressler-Pressler-Extortionists-Sleezeballs-Low-Life-Pond-Scum-Parsippany-New-J-949511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pressler & Pressler