Complaint Review: Prestige - American Timeshare Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, July 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 14, 2008

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Prestige - American Timeshare Marketing
1104 South Powerline Rd. Pompano Beach, California U.S.A.

Prestige - American Timeshare Marketing I Don't Know Them, But They Took My Money Pompano Beach California

I tend to buy many products from the internet (like many people living in a busy lifestyle looking for a good deal) and I have had to deal with certain companies trying to gain a dollar hear and there without an honest living. However, these companies always give me a full refund after I call and show them I am not going to be taken for a fool. So, when I looked on my bank statement and saw a strange transaction I wasn't too surprised; however, the difference with this company was that this wasn't just a couple of dollars, they took $300.00 without my authorization. Not only did they take my money, but I didn't even know who this company was and when I found out they were all the way in Florida even more bewildered because I reside in California. The only clue on my bank statement was "NDSA 954-975-6798 FL." I immediately called the number with the impression that they would cave like all the other dishonest companies but it wasn't so. They hung up on my a few times and a few other times they stated that they would call me back, but failed to do so. I called back a final time pretending to be another potential victim, and asked them what the company set out to do; they stated that the company was a car warranty renewal service. I then called my bank and filled a report with the fraud department. I know I am protected, but when I researched more into this company I started to find more and more people who have been scammed by these people, with different aliases no doubt (I simply used this company name because it was the most common used by them). I want to bring them down so they can't steal anymore, because that is essentially what they are, criminals who need to be put to justice especially during this economic crisis. If anyone knows anyway I can help, please let me know.

Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2008 10:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-American-Timeshare-Marketing/Pompano-Beach-California-33069/Prestige-American-Timeshare-Marketing-I-Dont-Know-Them-But-They-Took-My-Money-Pompano-351321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige - American Timeshare Marketing