Complaint Review: Prestige Financial Services

• Updated: Fri, September 18, 2009

• Reported By: shar3411 — Huntingtown Maryland USA
Prestige Financial Services
1420 S 500 W Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Prestige Financial Services I have been receiving call from Mary from Prestige since July, asking me to go across the street and notify my neighbor they need to talk to them! Salt Lake City, Utah

Since July I have been receiving phone messages from Mary at Prestige asking me to go across the street an tell the neighbors to call them.  In August I called them back to find out why the were calling me because I do not know these people and I know they would not have used me as a reference.  I asked how they got my name and number to which the woman stated they look up neighbor in a cross directory.  I stated that that was totally unethical and I think illegal.  I also advised them if they called again I would file a suit against them for harrassment.  Well....... I have just received another phone message on September 15 requesting that I notify the neighbor.  I have contacted my local Attorney General's Office, Consumer Services and will talking to an attorney to file a suit against them.  This is totally an unacceptable way to do business, it creats a very bad image to the neighbors of this person since this company is calling neighbors looking for them.  I am not the only neighbor they have contacted.

Beware.....If anyone is looking to finance anything with this company, run and run fast in the other direction!  Or your business will be out in your neighborhood!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2009 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Financial-Services/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84115/Prestige-Financial-Services-I-have-been-receiving-call-from-Mary-from-Prestige-since-July-496929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Financial Services