desperate

• Submitted: Tue, December 02, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 05, 2008

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
Prestige Financial Services
Po Box 20907 Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Prestige Financial Services Constant Harrassment and Interogation of family Memebers Salt Lake City Utah

*Consumer Suggestion: Write a letter to the attorney generals office in your state

I purchased a car in July of 2007 with Prestige Financial Services being the accepting party to ablige me with a monthly payment. I have been making my payment on time until Ocotber of 2008, and since then I have had to let go of my home phone and cell phone, and underwent a job change after three months of looking. Gabriel called everyone I new the day the car payment was made. Also in Ocotber I paid 2 car notes up front and her tact on 90% interest at the end of my loan extending the payment.

I received a letter in the mail for the month of November Congratulating me on the request to change my payment date from the October 22, to the 5th of every month. I sent two e-mails to Gabriel, my so called customer service representative, and he never responded. He would not even so much as address my concerns in the e-mail, (which I belive is a total way to set peope up for failure).

Gabriel would send repeated e-mails to contact him, and I would inform him in each and every e-mail I would call as soon as possible.

Then On December 2, I received an e-mail from a LuAnn Wagner from the "Legal" department requesting I contact her in "24 hours" to make payment arrangements. I send an e-mail to them explaing that I am unable to receive calls at work as I work for the crisis hotline, and I do not have a cell phone. I have not heard a response, but I do believe e-mail is a form of communication, right? I also listed a few payment dates on my e-mail,to LuAnn and I am waiting to see if she will respond.

Prestige Financial Will harass your family and friends if you don't call them back in a two seconds, and will hound you all week long until the payment is made. gabriel even told me once, "this is a courtesy call letting you know your payment is due Saturday and we do not have it by Monday, I will be calling you again". How rude is that.

I wish something could be done about this harassment and unprofessional behavior.

Stacey
phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2008 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Financial-Services/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/Prestige-Financial-Services-Constant-Harrassment-and-Interogation-of-family-Memebers-Salt-397226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Financial Services

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Write a letter to the attorney generals office in your state

AUTHOR: Scott - (U.S.A.)

The more complates to them the better, and send prestige financial a copy of the letter by certified mail with return receipt. I have never been late and they called my contact as well. also in writing tell them they can not contact you or any of your contacts by phone. They can only contact you by writing you a letter. and that go's for any bill collectors too. The goal here is complane and to get more people to complane about prestige financial!!!
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC