Complaint Review: Prestige Financial Services

• Reported By: PDD — Encino California
Prestige Financial Services
1420 South 500 West Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Prestige Financial Services PFS Unethical Practices Salt Lake City Utah

From the beginning I have paid over the amount due each month and some months made more than 2 payments. I recently reset up a recurring payment schedule that is twice a month.

As it turns out, because the second pymt for this month is considered by them to be "late" by a few days they are saying I am in default of my loan and are looking for a surrender of my vehicle when in fact I am ahead in my pymts. I have by contract more than 8 months of payments left but since I over paid I have only 3 months. (I owe $1570 according to their website and my pymts are $437 per month with my loan end date to be November 2014.)

How am I in default? Keri refuses to acknowledge that I have indeed paid MORE than what is owed and that I am ahead of the schedule. Keri has stated in her emails that I am in Default and "assume you do not have intentions of resolving this so I will move forward and this treat this as a defaulted loan." Seriously?? My payment date is on the 20th and they received a payment on the 18th.

I have made the additional $217.36 payment she states is required to bring this month "current" and have asked for my payoff amount. Keri refuses to provide it to me.

My next call is to my attorney.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2014 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Financial-Services/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/Prestige-Financial-Services-PFS-Unethical-Practices-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-1142393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Financial Services