Complaint Review: Prestige Financial Services

• Updated: Fri, October 23, 2009

• Reported By: Anonymous — Washington USA
Prestige Financial Services
1420 South 500 West Saltlake City, Utah United States of America

Prestige Financial Services makes harassing phone calls before the payment due date, they say there is no grace period - the contract I have says there is, Saltlake City, Utah

My husband has an auto loan through Prestige Financial Services.  The loan payment is rarely paid after the due date, and as far as I know he has not had a late payment fee.  Regardless they call and harass me (because my husband is usually not home when they call) almost every month - before the payment due date!  My name is not on his loan, he got it before we were married, I'm not sure they're even supposed to be talking to me about it.

Several months ago I asked them to send the signed contract showing where it says there is not a grace period, they have not sent it, I know they are lying, becuase I have read my husband's copy of the contract, and there is a 10 day grace period before there will be a late payment fee.

I have never had a lender call me before the payment is due to make sure it's going to be paid!  Now that I have found this web site, and others, I can't wait until he calls agian...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2009 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Financial-Services/Saltlake-City-Utah-84115/Prestige-Financial-Services-makes-harassing-phone-calls-before-the-payment-due-date-they-514046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Financial Services