Complaint Review: Prestige Financial Services

• Updated: Wed, October 28, 2009

• Reported By: Anonymous — Washington USA
Prestige Financial Services
1420 South 500 West Saltlake City, Utah United States of America

Prestige Financial Services makes harassing phone calls before the payment due date, they say there is no grace period - the contract I have says there is, Saltlake City, Utah

*Consumer Comment: Additionally

*Consumer Comment: Kathie shut the hell up

*Consumer Comment: HOW ARE YOU BEING RIPPED OFF?

*Consumer Comment: HOW ARE YOU BEING RIPPED OFF?

My husband has an auto loan through Prestige Financial Services.  The loan payment is rarely paid after the due date, and as far as I know he has not had a late payment fee.  Regardless they call and harass me (because my husband is usually not home when they call) almost every month - before the payment due date!  My name is not on his loan, he got it before we were married, I'm not sure they're even supposed to be talking to me about it.

Several months ago I asked them to send the signed contract showing where it says there is not a grace period, they have not sent it, I know they are lying, because I have read my husband's copy of the contract, and there is a 10 day grace period before there will be a late payment fee.

I have never had a lender call me before the payment is due to make sure it's going to be paid!  Now that I have found this web site, and others - I can't wait until he calls again...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2009 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Financial-Services/Saltlake-City-Utah-84115/Prestige-Financial-Services-makes-harassing-phone-calls-before-the-payment-due-date-they-514052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Financial Services

Additionally

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

A grace period is the time period you do not get a late fee. That does not mean it's on time, you just weren't charged a fee for it. if you are habitually late, but not past the grace period they will call you. Don't use a grace period as 10 extra days to pay a bill, its the cushion in case the mail runs late or some other unforeseeable accident.

Kathie shut the hell up

AUTHOR: Misty - (U.S.A.)

My girlfriend also has an auto loan with this company and they do nothing but harass us! The damn payment isn't even due and they are blowing up every phone we have, not to mention the phone of every single reference that my GF put on her paperwork. Jesus CHRIST! GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

HOW ARE YOU BEING RIPPED OFF?

AUTHOR: Kathie - (USA)

Make your payments on time (maybe even a day prior to your due date) and they won't call you.  I've had a loan with PFS and I have NEVER rec'd a call from them.  I make my payment on time each month and subscribe to auto pay.

Read your contract.  There is no grace period.  They gave us car loans because we had less than perfect credit.

You have not been ripped off.

HOW ARE YOU BEING RIPPED OFF?

AUTHOR: Kathie - (USA)

You have not been ripped off.