Complaint Review: Prestige Financial Solutions

• Submitted: Thu, June 16, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, June 16, 2011

• Reported By: Charlotte — Olympia Washington United States of America
Prestige Financial Solutions
5005 W 81st Pl. Suite 400 Westmister, CO 80031 Internet United States of America

Prestige Financial Solutions Thinking I'm being thrown for a loop by them... , Internet

I found them on the internet and their program seemed like it would help with my debt that I have. The customer reps were excellent to talk to on the phone, seemed really nice & helpful. So I enrolled in the program and the debt collection calls have slowed down alot and I've been enrolled in the "settle as you go" program which is from what I understood that you would make monthly payments to them and it would go into a savings type account and when you had enough in there to pay a debt off (or settle it, not actually paying the full amount) they would pay it off. We'll I have given several monthes worth of payments and have tried calling them 3 seperate times to see what the status of my account was (I have several that are less then the amount that I supposedly have in an account).

Everytime I call I get almost the same scripted response. The first rep will get on the phone and ask to put me on hold so he/she can look at my account. Then they say they can't help and I'd have to talk to my case manager, so then I get to the case manager and he/she says the same thing, "give me a moment while I look at the account". He/she then gets back on the line and says that they'll have to give me a call back tomorrow b/c they need to see if they can call some of the companies to settle. Well, each time I haven't gotten a call back... Now I'm worried because signing up was a breeze and now I have a funny feeling that something fishy is going on.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2011 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Financial-Solutions/internet/Prestige-Financial-Solutions-Thinking-Im-being-thrown-for-a-loop-by-them-Internet-741455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Financial Solutions