Complaint Review: Prestige Financial

• Submitted: Tue, June 29, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, June 29, 2004

• Reported By:Seaside Park New Jersey
Prestige Financial
PRESTIGE FINANCIAL CAILFORNIA, California U.S.A.

Prestige Financial ripoff CAILFORNIA

I HAD RECEIVED A PHONE CALL ON JUNE 12,2004 I BELIEVE FROM PERSTIGE FINANCIAL. THE CALLER'S NAME WAS SHAWN GREEN. SHAWN GREEN CONGRADULATED ME AND TOLD ME THAT I WAS APPROVED FOR A MASTERCARD OR A VISA CARD WITH A CREDIT LIMIT OF $3,000 DOLLARS.

HE SAID THAT ALL I HAD TO DO WAS TO PAY $299.00 AND THAT ONCE HIS COMPANY RECEIVED THE $299.00 I WAS TO GET MY CREDIT CARD IN LESS THEN 2 WEEKS. WELL LIE A JACK ASS I SAID OK BECAUSE I WAS SO EXCITED. I USED MY BANK CARD FOR THE PURCHASE AND SHAWN GREEN THEN TOLD ME TO HOLD ON. I WAITED FOR SHAWN GREEN FOR ABOUT 3 MINS. SHAWN GREEN THEN CAME BACK ON THE LINE WITH MYSELF AND A LADY WHO I DO NOT RECALL HER NAME TO THANK ME AND TO LET ME KNOW WHEN HER COMPANY WOULD PROCEED IN TAKING MY $299.00 PAYMENT. I WAS TOLD THAT THE $299.00 WAS GOING TO BE PROCESSED ON 6-25-04.

WELL, ON 6-24-04 AND WANTED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THEIR COMPANY AND AT THAT POINT I WAS TOLD THAT THE CREDIT CARD WAS A STORED CREDIT CARD AND THAT I WOULD HAVE TO STORE $3,000 ON IT BEFORE I COULD USE IT. AT THAT POINT I TOLD THE PERSON ON THE OTHER END THAT I WS NOT INFORMED OF THIS AND I TOLD THEM TO CANCEL THE CARD BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT IT. I WAS TOLD THAT I WAS GIVIN 72 NOTICE TO CANCEL (WHICH I WAS NOT!!!!!!!) AND THAT IT WAS TOO LATE TO CANCEL. I HAVE REPEATEDLY CALLED THIS COMPANY AT 1-866-806-2382 AND HAD ASKED TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR BUT HAVE YET SPOKEN TO ONE. I GET THIS REPSONSE.... NO SUPERVISORS ARE THERE OR THAT THERE IS NOONE AVAILIBLE TO SPEAK TO.

I HAD PUT A STOP PAYMENT ON THE ANOUMT OF $299.00 AND THE COMPANY STILL WENT AHEAD AND TOOK THE $299.00 FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT. I AM GOING TO GO FORWARD AND CONTACT A LAWYER FOR I FEEL I WAS RIPPED OFF. SHAME ON PRESTIGE FINANCIAL FOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF POOR PEOPLE.
I WILL FIGHT FOR WHAT I BELIEVE IS RIGHT.

Jo-anna
Seaside Park, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2004 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Financial/CAILFORNIA-California/Prestige-Financial-ripoff-CAILFORNIA-96910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Financial