Complaint Review: Prestige Financial

• Submitted: Tue, January 01, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 01, 2008

• Reported By:salt lake city Utah
Prestige Financial
1414 S. 500 West Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Prestige Financial, Prestige will not release my car until i pay 1600 for repairs Salt Lake City Utah

a couple of months ago the motor in my car went out and the car only has 72,000 miles on it.So I called the and told them that i can't afford to pay 3,000 dollars to fix it and i wasn't going to pay for a car that i can't drive.

thay told me that if i have it repossed that they will garnish 25 percent of my wages.so they told me my otheroption would be for them to front the money to fix it and add it on to my loan.

Then their story changed and i have to pay half which is 1600 dollars and my car will not be released to me until I come up with that money.I live paycheck to paycheck.with my bills it will take me 6 months to get my car back...I'm getting screwed is there any hope out there?

heidi
salt lake city, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2008 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Financial/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84115/Prestige-Financial-Prestige-will-not-release-my-car-until-i-pay-1600-for-repairs-Salt-Lak-296059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Financial