Complaint Review: Prestige Financial

• Submitted: Thu, November 20, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 20, 2008

• Reported By:largo Florida
Prestige Financial
1420 South 500 West Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Prestige Financial uncarring, snooty, nonforgiving Salt Lake City Utah

Lets begin by saying we were very happy to get a new 2008 chevy. Our payments were 429.20 a month, a deal we were able to keep until a huge layoff (better yet lets call it what it is, about 30 guys out of 74 were fired) happend. We were only 8 or 9 payments into this when crap it the fan here in fla.

We got a call from Vannesa in UT, she told us a payment was due then and there or the car was gone. I tired to explain to her I was starting a new job in 3 weeks, she then tells us to secure a check with her or a repo and wage garnishment would happen.

I have asked them to maybe defer payments, and they said NO!! The excuse she gave was the loan was too new, and it was NOT going to happen. I dont want to sound like a pitty party, but with the way things are in todays times you would think a little leway would be ok

As of this date we have not missed a payment, it was automatically withdrew from our account. I fully understand that rules are rules and the fact we did sign a agreement. Last thing I would like to add is at 275.00 a week for unemployment, the bus is gonna suck!!

William & sharon
largo, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2008 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Financial/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84115/Prestige-Financial-uncarring-snooty-nonforgiving-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-393413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Financial