Complaint Review: Prestige Financial

• Submitted: Mon, October 20, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 20, 2008

• Reported By:spokane Washington
Prestige Financial
1420 South 500 West 84115 P.O. Box 26707 84126 Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone: 801-8442100
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Prestige Financial, Prestige Financial wanting there payment before the due date and no intrest reduction for 12 month while paying on time. Salt Lake City Utah

This is a letter to a problem with prestige financial in which we have a 2004 ford financed. We have made every payment on time for 12 months on or before the due date. Well on the 3rd of every month or before Rick Griego would call and ask us to make a payment before the due date and recently he called my wife's place of employment, and tried to our phone number. Her boss was upset, and the also sent a E-mail and at the end of the e-mail he say "Thank you in advance" oh ya did I tell you the payment wasn't due yet!!

Times must be bad went they want there payment in advance!! So I called Rick Griego and Guess what I was told he was no longer on our case,Therefore, I asked to talk to a manager named Heiala in which she was not very forthcoming and very short as if i comitted a crime!! Hey we are the victims here!! No apologies, no nothing,no apologies to my wife's boss, No reward for making payments on time!!!! They also won't return my phone calls.

So I wrote the Attorney Generals Office in WA,Utah and WA Attorney general is intrested in this problem they have sent a letter to Prestige Financial with No response from Prestige Yet so here are 2 address to send your simular problem to

Rob Mckenna
Attorney General of Washington
Consumer Protection Division
1220 Main Street, Suite 549 -Vancouver Wa 98660
Phone 1-360-759-2152 Ask for Rex Johnston

And if you live in Utah contact:
Department of Financial Institutions
324 S State Street, Suite 201
P. O. Box 146800
Salt Lake City, Utah 84114-6800
Phone 1-801-538-8830 Ask for Eva Rees, Superviser

Scott
spokane, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2008 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Financial/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84126/Prestige-Financial-Prestige-Financial-wanting-there-payment-before-the-due-date-and-no-in-383047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Financial