• Report: #200689

• Submitted: Wed, July 12, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, July 12, 2006

• Reported By:rio rancho New Mexico
Prestige Financial
1420 So 500 W Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.
  • Phone: 801-844-7422
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Prestige Financial ripoff Salt Lake City Utah

Hi , I just want to tell all those people that are complaining about prestige calling and harrasing them , is only because they can't pay their car loan on time!!!!the due date means the date they want their money, what is so hard about paying your car payment on time. I'm sure you went thru Prestige because of financial hardship , medical, bankruptcy or something .Don't forget they gave you a second chance like they did me.I have personnaly have had two loans with them and yes i was late once and they did call me and remind that my payment was due that day, i asked them if i could change the date it was due , because my mortgage payment was due as well at that time. Without any hassle , they changed my due date to when it was best for me so i can pay my car payment on time.Anyone that is complaining about Prestige does not pay their car payment on time, try to pay it on time and they won't call!What a concept!!!

Lidia
Rio Rancho, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2006 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Financial/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84126/Prestige-Financial-ripoff-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-200689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Financial