Complaint Review: Prestige Financial

• Submitted: Wed, February 25, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 25, 2009

• Reported By:Rio Rancho New Mexico
Prestige Financial
Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Prestige Financial Ripoff dont use this company. Salt Lake City Utah

In 2002 I purchased a vehicle and the financing was through this company. The contract was for 72 payments, I have now made 69 payments, but they say I owe $8000.00, how can that be. They say that it is fees and interest, my payment was only 552.56 per month. I want to know if anyone has ever been successfull with this company. I gave them an alternative to us filing bankruptcy ( just to get out from under all these fees) I said that we could go and buy another vechile with a large rebate, then this vehicle could be paid off and we would finance the other vehicle with them at a lower interest rate. They refused. The car is probably worth $1500.00, why would I continue to pay them another $8000.00 for this vehicle. Any suggestions on how to deal with this before I go and file bankruptcy would be appreciated.

Ripped off in new mexico
Rio Rancho, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2009 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Financial/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/Prestige-Financial-Ripoff-dont-use-this-company-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-428321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Financial