Complaint Review: Prestige Financial

• Submitted: Wed, June 24, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 24, 2009

• Reported By:houston Texas
Prestige Financial
Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Prestige Financial please I think they're driving me insane! Salt Lake City Utah

okay.. first off I have been a good paying customer and I am now sooo dissatisfied with this finance company. they literally jump through hoops to get their money... I am so tired of being harassed. I have been contacted at my leasing office. this company has definitely shown me to save and pay cash for whatever vehicle i get into next, because this is so horrifying that I just may file a lawsuit against these people.. threatening to garnish my wages at 436 a month which is more than my car note. are they serious? I bet these are like the lowest budget people. talking to you like they are so powerful.. like they want to see me crack, but they are saying you are basically going to be working for me to pay us for this bullcrap car you drive..Bologna/Baloney I've never heard of such!

Please unless it is your last resort do not finance through prestige unless it is less than 36 months. then maybe you can handle them.. I have definitely learned my lesson. Like i really feel like my life is over now because I financed through them. My credit will be dinged and it just might be all downhill from here. I guess I'll never buy a home or anything because this voluntary repossession will scar my credit for life..

not a chance! Life will go on and much better once I get this auto loan straightened out with them.

Noteveragain
houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2009 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Financial/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/Prestige-Financial-please-I-think-theyre-driving-me-insane-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-464528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Financial