Complaint Review: Prestige Financial

• Submitted: Mon, April 28, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, April 28, 2003

• Reported By:Truchas New Mexico
Prestige Financial
500 South Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Prestige Financial ripoff abused & mistreated Salt Lake City Utah

I was never informed of the zero day grace period by the dealer, when I was financed by Prestige. Then when I was one day late, Prestige was calling my wife at home when she was not even in the contract, and harrassing her. I complained to the BBB of Utah and the Attorney General in Utah, and I received an apology from the company. Later when I was one day late they were calling all my friends and neighbors telling them that it was an emergency and to contact me with their number. That was a lie, they also told my friends that they were a credit card company, which was a lie too!! They have harrassed my family for the last time. I am filing a harrassment complaint with the attorney general of Utah. The names of the persons harrassing me were Peggy Sanchez, and Ramona ?.

DJRomero
Santa Fe, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2003 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Financial/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/Prestige-Financial-ripoff-abused-mistreated-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-54793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Financial