Complaint Review: Prestige Financial

• Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: The Roybals — Portales New Mexico United States of America
Prestige Financial
Salt Lake Internet United States of America

Prestige Financial Bought a 2006 Hundui Tuscon in 2007 and still paying till this day nin the amount of $679.00. This company will go mto the extreme to get their way , they will google your address and start calling you, Internet

*Consumer Comment: I just paid off my car and never had any problems

*Author of original report: Are you human?

*Consumer Suggestion: PLEASE

*Consumer Comment: There's NO MYSTERY Here!

We finance our 2006 Tuscon in 2007 and til this day we are still paying $679.00 a month with no information of the last payment. We will ask them to send us how much we owe and how much we have paid and they will not tell you and if they do it will chance. One person told us we have paid 67 payments of 72, that was Oct 2012 and now they tell us we still have one more year because we had been paying the interest for 4 or 5 years. Their has to be someone that can investgate this company, they will call, harass you and tell you they are coming for the car if we are late but this is so frustrating not knowing nothing just paying and paying never seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. this is just so inhumane what these people are doing. Please help

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 11:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Financial/internet/Prestige-Financial-Bought-a-2006-Hundui-Tuscon-in-2007-and-still-paying-till-this-day-nin-1013998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Financial

I just paid off my car and never had any problems

AUTHOR: Erik - (United States of America)

I just got my title today in the mail.  They did exactly what was stated in the contract and I paid when I was supposed to.  I went through a chpt. 7 bankruptcy.  Prestige financed my car at 19%.  I paid off the car in a year and a half.  I have worked very hard to bring my credit scores back up and was just approved for a credit card with a $10,000 limit.  I do not work for them or would I want to.  I am a musician.  Don't be afraid of all the negative comments.  Pay on time and you should have no problems.  One thing I did not like was the lack of paper statements stating how much money went to interest and to principal.  I used my own calculator to figure it out and Prestige was accuate, but it still bugged me not to see the break out.

Are you human?

AUTHOR: The Roybals - (United States of America)

Maybe you should work for  Prestige you sound just like them Mr. Perfect!

#3 Consumer Suggestion

PLEASE

AUTHOR: Bubba Lee - (Canada)

The government of New Mexico Funds a Credit Counseling referral service.

You should call and get advice from one of the No Charge, non profit agencies in your area.

They will be able to advise you on things, including what you have to say too the lender to get a written statement of your loan, including payoff amount and options.

The address is www.newmexicoresources.org

Or search New Mexico Credit Counseling and chose the New Mexico Resources Option.

Good Luck

There's NO MYSTERY Here!

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

You are a SUBPRIME borrower.  You became a SUBPRIME borrower ONLY because you developed a documented reputation of not paying your bills on time.  As such, you took yourself out of qualifying for any low interest rate bank financing.  Because of your payment record, you were placed with this SUBPRIME loan company which specializes in financing people who have credit reputations like you have.  You signed a contract which states THEY will fund the car purchase and YOU will repay the loan on a certain due date with each and every payment on time.  You are to make these payments for a specified number of months.  You claim you don't know this.  Did you read the contract?  You act surprised you have to pay interest.  Did you read the contract?  In finance such as this, the interest is paid down first and then the principal.  Did you read this in the contract?  Then you make the admission you have been late and they have had their BILL COLLECTORS call you and threaten you with a REPO.  Did you read the contract?  So far, they have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING which is illegal, immoral or unethical.  On the other hand, YOU have continued in your SUBPRIME ways of NOT making your payments on time.  Investigation?  Yes...one is definitely in order...an investigation of your handling of personal finance by you so that maybe, just maybe, YOU can step away from being an habitual deadbeat.  And before it is suggested, I don't work for them.