Complaint Review: Prestige LPN

• Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Nurse — United States of America
Prestige LPN
3578 white plains rd, bronx, New York United States of America

Prestige LPN Prestige licensed practical nursing They didn't pay me for working for them. bronx, New York

I completed my orientation at a hospital in manhattan for this agency last year and Sarah Levine the owner, didn't pay me.  She said i have to work 5 shifts for her before i can get paid for my 4days of hospital and unit orientation which she didn't tell me before hand.  I then decided not to continue wiht the agency. I didn't even bother to call her anymore for the pay.  Something just did't seem right with the agency.  This same lady called me under another agency called All well staffing agency and asked if i wanted to work.  I asked her if she was Sarah Levine because her voice sounded familiar having spoken to her only God knows how many times in the past year, while trying to get a position and she denied it. I even sent her an email asking if she was sarah and she denied it.  Anyhow, just today i received a W2 from this agency.

How in God's name will they send me a W2 stating how much they paid me when they didn't even pay me a penny.  I tried calling all her numbers from the prestige lpn agency and they are all disconnected. I called the number for her new agency and i am waiting to her back from her.  I know it is her but she is still denying it and i don't know what to do with this W2 that i didnt receive any pay for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-LPN/bronx-New-York-10467/Prestige-LPN-Prestige-licensed-practical-nursing-They-didnt-pay-me-for-working-for-them-1004913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige LPN