Complaint Review: Prestige (Larry Miller)

• Submitted: Tue, August 31, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, August 31, 2010

• Reported By: cindy — clackamas Oregon United States of America
Prestige (Larry Miller)
1420 S 500 west Salt Lake city, Utah United States of America

Prestige (Larry Miller) Heather, Rich, all staff 11 Days Late Payment Salt Lake city, Utah

I have been with Prestige for almost 6 years I have my share of financial problems but this time it has been to the point that I have a church help us with the rent for Aug.  prestige has been calling me since 08-20-10 the due date of my payment.  the last 11 days all I have been doing is telling them I cant make my payment until 09-03-10 and explain my situation.  they don't care they are ruthless and have no customer service training at all, and when they start asking me to borrow money from co-workers I about lost it!  They have been TEXTING my phone everyday stating that I have not returned their cars  and that is a lie.  I have returned every call and once again I explained what I could do.  THEY DONT CARE AND TOLD ME YOU ARE REFUSING TO MAKE A PAYMENT!  I TOLD THEM I DID NOT REFUSE I DONT HAVE IT UNTIL I GET PAID, BUT WAIT THIS WILL GET YOU I ONLY OWE LESS THAN 4000.00 DOLLARS LEFT ON MY LOAN.  CAR NEEDS BREAKS, PADS SHOES EVERYTHING ON THE FRONT AND THE TAGS ARE BAD AND NO INSURANCE.  I CANT AFFFORD TO FIX IT NOR TO CARRY INSURANCE ON IT.  Like many in Oregon hard times THEY DONT CARE.  The car sits I don't get what they don't understand!  I am willing to make my payment but in 2 days when I get payed!!  I had some NICE customer service people that did let me post a electronic payment and post dated it well guess where they are according to HEATHER  GONE WHEN ASK WHY SHE DIDNT FOLLOW COMPANY POLICY!  COMPANY POLICY TO TREAT PEOPLE LIKE DIRT NOT TO HAVE A CARING BONE IN THIER BODY AT ALL.  The care 120,000 miles on it what do they think they are going to get if they repossess it?   1 year left this has made me sick and It has and will ruin what little credit I had,  does anyone have the answer?  I did file a complaint with the BBB today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2010 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Larry-Miller/Salt-Lake-city-Utah-84115/Prestige-Larry-Miller-Heather-Rich-all-staff-11-Days-Late-Payment-Salt-Lake-city-Utah-636269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige (Larry Miller)