Complaint Review: Prestige Management, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, June 25, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 25, 2008

• Reported By:Soperton Georgia
Prestige Management, Inc.
2 Club Centre, Sutie 3 Edwardsville, Illinois U.S.A.

Prestige Management Aka Pmi2000.com Deliver Fake Leads Lists Edwardsville Illinois

On June 9, 2008, I was contacted by phone by Matthew Travis of Prestige Management. After much discussion by phone, I ordered a guaranteed customized electronic list of potential names and contact information of persons who had retired within the last 18 months and owned a 401k retirement plan with potential for rollover sales.

Upon electronic receipt of the list I called over 150 names on the list and not one of the persons contacted fit the criteria specified in the sales order. Instead I reached people who were not in the age group specified, were still working, were self-employed with no 401k plan, or had retired more than two years ago and had already moved their retirement plan. On the list I also found bad phone numbers and people who say they are on the No Call List.

Upon speaking with Matthew Travis regarding my problems with the list, he stated that I would have to finish calling the 300 names on the list, then submit a detailed report on my problems to him. Then, and only then, they would replace the names 2 for 1. Of course, this was not acceptable to me, as my time is as valuable as theirs and this list is already supposed to be customized for my needs. I could just as easily be using the telephone book and have as much success as I was having with this list. I asked him
to speak with his supervisor, Sean Quinn, about giving me a refund. He said he would and contact me again.

The next day, I called Matthew Travis again and also spoke with his supervisor, Mr. Quinn. They both wanted me to finish calling all 300 of the names on the list and then submit it back to them to replace the names with new ones. This is totally unacceptable to me because this list was already supposed to customized to my order stats. If my success with reaching potential clients after 150 calls is zero, I have no reason to believe that the next 150 will be any better. Nor is there any reason to believe that the next list will be any better than this one.

Summarily, I believe that this company is selling names at random without care as to the needs of the customer. So, my only options at this time are to post complaints with the BBB, the IC3, and the NFIC/IFW. I did this and feel somewhat better; I just hope that others don't get scammed as I did.

Marie
Soperton, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2008 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Management-Inc/Edwardsville-Illinois-62025/Prestige-Management-Aka-Pmi2000com-Deliver-Fake-Leads-Lists-Edwardsville-Illinois-344292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Management, Inc.