suite

• Updated: Tue, November 10, 2009

• Reported By: Ripoffssuck — San Jose California United States of America
Prestige Management - pmi2000.com
Prestige Management Edwardsville, Illinois United States of America

Prestige Management - pmi2000.com Company is a total sham Edwardsville, Illinois

Prestige management is a complete rip off. I was contacted to purchase these high quality leads for my financial services business. The pained the picture of the high quality mailers they provide for the leads and say they are " hot " and awaiting responses. First off, this is not the scenario. These leads are garbage and the people have no idea what your referring to, nor do they have the appropriate funds that are listed on the lead. Second, I was going to use our solicitor to contact the list that I received, but was talked into using their " call center ". They told me they would start making calls about 1 month later since they were so busy. 2 months later, I was contacted by some kid. ANDREW CAMPION. Talk about complete BS!!! This kid told me he was going to start his calls that day. They stated a 5-15% appointment rate, but wound up with 0. I got an email the next day giving me 3 leads where the numbers didn't even match the people in the house. After that, I called to complain and ask for some assistance. They then fired the only person who tried to help me. Her name was Diane. Maybe she said she was helping but was not. I never received another call again or email with any more info. I called and left manyyyyyyy messages and never got another call back. THANK YOU FOR MY $400 GARBAGE LEADS AND MY $ 500 DOLLAR NO CALL SERVICE. YOU TRULY HAVE THE WORST BUSINESS ETHICS IN THE INDUSTRY. You offer no refund, nor do you follow up at any time. I am in talks with my attorney on a class action law suit. You have solicited our whole company and many purchased. FYI FORTUNE 500 COMPANY. Our attorneys are on it. You have a lot of explaining to do.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2009 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Management-pmi2000com/Edwardsville-Illinois-/Prestige-Management-pmi2000com-Company-is-a-total-sham-Edwardsville-Illinois-522150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Management - pmi2000.com