• Report: #682079

Complaint Review: Prestige Management

• Submitted: Thu, January 13, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, January 13, 2011

• Reported By: Zach — Framingham Massachusetts U.S.A.
Prestige Management
103 W. Vandalia St., Mark Twain Plaza Building 2, Edwardsville, Illinois United States of America

Prestige Management Bad leads, worse followup calling, waste of time and money Edwardsville, Illinois

My bad experience with Prestige doesn't seem to end. After buying a list of "Million Dollar IRA's" I was called by Prestige's sister company offering to contact the leads and guaranteeing a minimum number of appointments. They did not generate the number they guaranteed and finally refunded the $750 they owed only after several months of calls and a formal complaint with the State of Illinois Attorney General's office.

However, they never refunded the $315 I paid for the leads. Instead, they offered to replace the leads with new ones. The problem was not only the lack of appointments, but the fact that most of the leads were not "million dollar IRA's". Far from it: of the people I called (the small number of appointments or "call backs" they generated), none of them had anywhere near $1mm to invest.

Despite this, Prestige continues to call me several times a year with new lead offers. I continually ask them to take me off their call list which they seem to be unable to do. I recently spoke with a new sales manager, Jonathan Cash (real name?), and threatened to go to the Attorney General again which got him to assure me I would never be called again. We'll see. Interestingly, he had called me two weeks earlier and said the same thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2011 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Management/Edwardsville-Illinois-62025/Prestige-Management-Bad-leads-worse-followup-calling-waste-of-time-and-money-Edwardsvil-682079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Management