Complaint Review: Prestige Management

• Submitted: Wed, July 30, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 30, 2008

• Reported By:Cape Girardeau Missouri
Prestige Management
#2 Club Centre Ste 3 Edwardsville, Illinois U.S.A.

Prestige Management LEAD LIST IS NOT WORTH THE MONEY!! TOTAL CRAP!! Edwardsville Illinois

I was contacted by Monica Haxton to buy a list of home insurance renewal dates for homes valued at over $250,000. This was on July 3rd. (Of course, the money was automatically taken from my bank account). I was supposed to have my list on my desk first thing back from 4th of July weekend. It took them 1 week to get me my list. Monica told me that the list would be renewal dates for the next 3 months, and i got a list for the next 6 months. And to top the cake, only 18 out of the 321 were homes valued over $250,000.

It is now July 30, and I received a replacement list yesterday for the 321 leads of homes valued at over $250,000 and all of the leads are over an hour away from my office. When I contacted Monica about this, she finally told me that someone else there has sold part of my list as they were calling the same area at the same time. I originally agreed to a 15 mile radius as I am a local P&C agent and it doesn't do my justice to market outside of St. Louis when they are that far away. All I get, is them wanting to replace the leads that I was orignally supposed to have available and they replace them with more crap!!! They do not want to refund my money because they want to send you more leads...I have turned this over to my attorney and I highly suggest to stay the HELL away from these people.

Leslie
Cape Girardeau, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2008 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Management/Edwardsville-Illinois-62025/Prestige-Management-LEAD-LIST-IS-NOT-WORTH-THE-MONEY-TOTAL-CRAP-Edwardsville-Illinois-357437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Management