Complaint Review: Prestige Management

• Updated: Fri, August 12, 2011

• Reported By: victim — Louisiana United States of America
Prestige Management
Edwardsville, Illinois United States of America

Prestige Management Prestige Management LLC Credit Card fraud Edwardsville, Illinois

The reason I am posting this so it won't happen to other FA's or Ins. Agents

I bought a list about 4-5 months ago from a rep named Jacob, I didnt think much I got the list and started calling the list well first off the list is not what they tell you its a cold call list.  But the following month when i got my CC bill I had been charged for the list more then one time. So I immediatey Called Jacob and he didn't answer the phone, numerous calls later finally got hold of a manager and they said he was no longer with the company.  I researched a little more and found that this was not the only time it happened.

I was at a seminar in Atlanta Ga, and found out that it happened to another one of my collegaus , well lets put this way Kevin and I, are currently in the process of getting this matter settled with the Attorney States General Office of Ill. I would not recommened this company to any one, also they have a F Ranking with the BBB futhermore, they need to shut the business down because it's nothing besides a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2011 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Management/Edwardsville-Illinois-62025/Prestige-Management-Prestige-Management-LLC-Credit-Card-fraud-Edwardsville-Illinois-764299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Management