Complaint Review: Prestige Management

• Updated: Fri, August 12, 2011

• Reported By: Mike Mclean — Edwarsville Illinois United States of America
Prestige Management
1 Country Club View Dr Edwarsville, Illinois United States of America

Prestige Management Integrated Mortgage Solutions Hang the phone when we call Edwarsville, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: This Is a True Statement Made by Mike Mclean

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Spam?

*Consumer Comment: SPAM

Let me start by saying, I have failed in over 25 different avenues in my life.  Luckily, I met this girl with a psycho, but rich, brother.  Married her and we currently have two children that my brother support.  My brother-in-law is Matt Alworyd and he owns a company called Prestige Management.  Prestige markets bogus leads that cost .03 cents to make and then charge an arm and a leg to insurance agents and financial advisors.  And I'm telling you, they stink.  So Matt and I were sitting around in his office, drinking and smoking cigarettes, when we came up with this phenomonal idea.  We will start a call center that makes appointments for you.   The thing is, we don't even make legit appointments, they are call backs.  Matt is sitting back this whole time, smoking and screwing these financial advisors and insurance agents.  I love all you suckers that feed my family, while you waste your time with our leads.  Thanks again suckers, hahaha.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2010 06:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Management/Edwarsville-Illinois-/Prestige-Management-Integrated-Mortgage-Solutions-Hang-the-phone-when-we-call-Edwarsville-622432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Management

This Is a True Statement Made by Mike Mclean

AUTHOR: victim - (United States of America)

It is very true that they buy leads from infousa.com for .03 cents a lead and sell them to you for 0.25-$1.00 per lead the quality of leads are junk for what you pay why would you want to pay that much for the leads when you can get them from infousa.com for less then half of what they ask for there leads.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Spam?

AUTHOR: Luke Garrison - (United States of America)

I use to work there when this happened.  The guy that reported the original post is joining the army because of the incident.  How is this spam?  Read up from there all the comments about how they lie, cheat, and steal.  The owner is a pyschopath that just had to move his office because his attitude and temper keeps pushing out all his best sales reps.  I assume you work for the company mentioned since you posted something so uneducated and wrong.  The top sales reps are allowed to say anything they want.  I had an uncle that was on his death bed and my mother had asked me to come up to the hospital.  When I asked Matt to leave, his reply was, "you can leave, but pack up your stuff and take it with you."  When I asked him if that is how it has to be, he said, "get the f*** out of here, you are fired."  He didn't pay his secretary and top sales reps in the office, so they left.  He handed the secretary $100 bill and a $20 bill and told her he couldn't pay her, her whole check, but here is $100.  He then informed her to take the $20 bill and get a 20 pack.  I never saw her after that.  So how is this spam?  Spam was spilling out of the owners eye socket after Mike laid him out on the concrete.  That was the only thing "spam" about this

SPAM

AUTHOR: Susan - (USA)

This is a very creative spam and attempt at seach engine ranking.

Nixon