Complaint Review: Prestige Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, July 01, 2012

• Reported By:Kenhorst Pennsylvania
Prestige Marketing
1104 S Powerline Road Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Prestige Marketing taking advantage of a family in mourning Pompano Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: Dept. of Agriculture??

*Author of original report: Prestige Timeshare Marketing, Pompano Beach Fl

My mother contracted Prestige Marketing to sell her timeshare in March 2007. She had cancer and could no longer use it. She paid Samantha $890. to sell it. She passed away Jan 2008. My sister and I found the paperwork and contacted Samantha. She took advantage of our loss and told us she had a buyer but needed another $1100. for closing costs. We have been leaving messages but no response. Its always, she's on another call, or in closing. I have asked her secretary for the escrow forms, and she didn't know what I was talking about. That raised a flag. I contacted the BBB, Attorney General, and the Miami FBI. They need to be stopped. I would like to be included in a class action suit.

Lori
Kenhorst, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2008 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Marketing/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33069/Prestige-Marketing-taking-advantage-of-a-family-in-mourning-Pompano-Beach-Florida-309961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Marketing

Dept. of Agriculture??

AUTHOR: nwbennu - (United States of America)

Lori, I would do further follow up on this with local law enforcement or the BBB. What would the Dept. of Agriculture have to do with a Time Share sale? Sounds like this outfit is trying to buy time. Best of luck to you!

Prestige Timeshare Marketing, Pompano Beach Fl

AUTHOR: Lori - (U.S.A.)

We have been contacted by a PI working for the Dept of Agriculture. They say arrests have been made. We are on a list for restitution. I will keep everyone updated on when we receive or if we receive our check.

dollar