Complaint Review: Prestige Payment Systems

• Updated: Fri, July 18, 2014

• Reported By: Unhappy processor — Waverly Iowa
Prestige Payment Systems
Vancouver, Washington USA

Prestige Payment Systems National Payment Systems LLC Untruthful, Machine lease way high Vancouver Washington

I was contacted by phone to switch my credit card processing. Talked to a Peter Ringle. He assured me they were all "church going" people assuming that meant honest? Said I would pay no interchange charges that Prestige would pay those, yet interchange charges show on my statement each month.

Told me it would be only $69.00 per month but that is just the lease for the credit card machine which is a 4 year lease - unbreakable. I have tried to contact this company both by email and phone but have not talked to anyone or received a response. I sent a statement by fax to them when they called to recruit me again and told them i was unhappy but again no one has looked at it and let me know what they could do about it.

I wish I had not changed to their processing "service"!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2014 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Payment-Systems/Vancouver-Washington/Prestige-Payment-Systems-National-Payment-Systems-LLC-Untruthful-Machine-lease-way-high-1163130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Payment Systems