Complaint Review: Prestige Platinum Realty

• Updated: Fri, May 11, 2012

• Reported By: Mrs. Perkins — San Tan Valley Arizona United States of America
Prestige Platinum Realty
41642 N.Rabbit Brush Trail San Tan Valley, Arizona United States of America

Prestige Platinum Realty Ted Stevens, Ann Stevens and Adam Stevens Racist, unfair, untrustworthy, dishonest, monopolist. San Tan Valley, Arizona

This company from day one never wanted to own up to any responsibilities on their end never wanted to to pay for repairs nor acknowledge them. In the 2 yrs we lived at this home on 655 E. Palomino Way. I had weeds taller than my than me that I had to personally pay to remove, the irrigation as well as the timer I had to replace I was told I was responsible for. The inside of the house was filthy I had to pay housekeepers $150 before move in and the Carpet $300 to clean before move in not to mention a host of other problems, such as weak support in the walls were the outlets were face plates those you can find at Walmart, had to be replaced regularly the missing paint in my daughters room and dirt that I could not wash off. I requested a paint job on the main areas that were the worst. I was told I would have to pay for that as well I only painted my daughters room in which Adam had seen as well as Ted and had no issue with. I also asked Adam to let me now if the color was okay he never mentioned that it was an issue I left extra cans of paint $50.00+ ea. Upon the showing of the house the first day Adam could not get in due to the broken door handle which eventually ended up falling of completely they again never repaired so I switched the handle out until they could replace it in which they never did.  Mind you theses things were all mentioned in addition to being noted at the time of the initial walk through. I was then informed that this home home is in great condition compared to the other homes they rent out. We were hounded for the keys Adam said we rented the house their were no problems with the house it was in Great condition the very next day people moved in. we were pushed off jerked around and everything else you could imagine. Never did the final walk through. I also recommended they continue with our Landscaper whom revived our yard and gave us the greenest grass all year round! That too was disregarded now all of these things are being deducted from my sec. dep. I was promised my full deposit in addition to a returned cleaning fee. I had to request with a certified letter a month after move out to take them to court for or sec. dep. the lies and deceit! I trusted Adam which stop responding after he had the keys. they had no intentions of paying me! how awful. Adam you knew us you knew how well that house was kept you said it repeatedly we were the best tenants you ever had we always paid and the house stayed in excellent condition. Now this? I am so Hurt and confused right now and at a loss. I need my money and I want it now! all of my neighbors will vouch for this house I gaurantee it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2012 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Platinum-Realty/San-Tan-Valley-Arizona-85140/Prestige-Platinum-Realty-Ted-Stevens-Ann-Stevens-and-Adam-Stevens-Racist-unfair-untrust-881288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Platinum Realty